Monday 24 January 2011

Gone Fishing

After some contemplation I have picked up some fresh bait and knocked up some fresh cheesepaste,all being well I should be out for a few fishing trips over the next few days and I can't wait.The weather forecast looks set to go rather chilly in the south east by the weekend,so it looks like Chub will be the main species on the cards,I have my toes and fingers crossed as well as a lucky rabbits foot and four leaf clover tucked inside my fishing jacket,just for some extra luck,but as one chap once said.


"The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope"

I don't think it could be more eloquently put,do you?

2 comments:

  1. Indeed Mark.

    I wouldn't be interested in fishing if I was guaranteed a haul every trip.

    BTW, I have been follwing your blog regularly of late. Excellent stuff. Good luck this weekend.

    R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much,

    it is always nice to receive some feedback regarding the blog.

    ReplyDelete